Wednesday, March 29, 2006

blogging doesn't make me any happier

I was searching the meanig of life recently. Before I use to believe, the meaning of my life is to experience everyting in this world and die, that is all. I have a different idea now, during the serious research about what I really want, I find out I am doing things which did not make me or anybody any happier!!! for example I am messing around all the time on internet reading useless new, tell pepole useless stories about, does it make anybody any happier, no, I don't think so.

I decide I will only do things make myself happier or at least make people happier. certenily this blog didn't make myself happier,if I am not happy enough how could I have the ability to make others happy.If it does not, stop doing it. So I decided to stop this stupid blog,it is better go to some website reply someone's post,it will make myself more useful and other people happier under the circumstance I am happy to do it, no force myself to do some rubbish anymore.

if any of readers like this blog, sorry.
I am not happy to write rubbish anymore.
Maybe I should write something useful.
like a eassy, I will pubilsh my serious work and thought here from today, or important announcement, really tired of bullshitting.

john stuart mill is the one to blame. he taught me how to get more happiness out of yourself.
I will list something I'd like to do which make me happy,
1.read good books.
2.out with friends.
3.success as an important person, not get negleted anymore.
4.love more, and recieve more love(generally and personally)
5.achieving something.
6.be brave and initiative.
7.go to theme park and play.
8.do things seriousily and people think i am a serious guy.I joke too much, have to put a full stop on those nonsence and humorous-less jokes.learn more good jokes is enssential.
10.look good in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home