Tuesday, March 14, 2006

just some crazy news

That is not a joke; I was on the news and was crazy. This monday,kirll informed Me that I was on telly last week,he was told by his friend. F**k!!! I shouldn't be so crazy all the time, let me tell you the story partly.

I was on my way to buy a display for my computer in beeston area. On the way I was stopped by two journalists, they were asking some religionist question which I should not speak too much about it. I thought I KNEW A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT EVERYTHING. Now I know I am just a simple life form on the earth, without me,everything will be the same.

But I was lonely and bored on the road.I spoke some things(all gibberish, get out of my mouth without any brain process).I hope I did not offend anybody, If I DID,please forgive me.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

是不是这个单词啊?religionist
你blog里面是不是打错了!

 
At 2:46 pm, Blogger fishcake said...

谢谢,是打错了。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home