Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Many thoughts about quality, innovation and my country

Recently, I am reading book about branding for my work. It inspires me a lot when I was reading the boring textbook. It is saying that brand is based on a constant quality product(only innovation could mantain constant quality,top quality always means the combination of high quality and top tech).
My brain always works in a different way from other person, I extend too much thought from little topic.
To make it easy I will ask some questions and answer them.

Why do china always produce product for other developed country?
Because we do not have a good design ,technology, we only have cheap labour.

Why don't we have good design and technology?
We mostly copy everthing from western countries and we could not develop good technology.

why we do not have good tech and always copy?
we were educated in this way. We copy book in school. we did a lot of writing, but think about this ;have you ever got a chance to write anything you are interested in? Our training in school is only copying, like copying machine. Did you every done anything innovative? No, I don't think so.

why do we have this kind of education system?
I think free-mind society bring innovative thought, but in our country is impossible.

I do believe we have the most university students in the world, but what do they do are ridcules,you read books, have exam,eat,sleep, gaming,chatting,that is all. we do not do anything clever at all,but I believe some of the top universities in china has started to change.

How to make china better?
no idea.it is a difficult country, you never know which way is the best. let histroy save us.

How to make you life more colorful?
stop copy anything.find new ways for things to be done.

Innovating is the fundamental aspect of life, try to be creative. once you start to create, your life begins.because you really feel you have done something completely different today, you added on a a new meaning to your shallow existence .

2 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Blogger 疯狂的227寝室 said...

郁闷啊!!!
今年才发现我要迟半年才能拿毕业证了。
现在连学位证都拿不到了。你说我该怎么办
我该如何面对家里的人啊 !!!!

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger fishcake said...

没有什么,面对现实就好了。失败是成功之母。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home